Georgian American University
Georgian American University was established in 2001. The main emphasis of the university is on the importance of good quality education. Georgian American University consists of qualified and highly experienced faculty members.
To build a notable educational center in Georgia, GAU aims to ensure the implementation of international education standards in teaching and research. Georgian American University is one of the best universities for studying MBBS in Georgia.
This is a co-educational institute located in Tbilisi. The MBBS course at this University is of 5 years. The medium of education for foreign students is English at this University. There are two semesters, spring and fall at the Georgian American University.
Benefits of Studying at Georgian American University
- Georgian American University is listed in WHO, FAIMER, and MCI and it is recognized globally.
- The students studying MBBS at this university can avail of the benefits of students exchange programs of USA, Europe, Canada, Australia or can transfer themselves to any USA Medical Colleges once they evaluate their current credentials, at any authorized evaluator organization.
- The entire MBBS course is taught in the English medium of instruction.
- The university provides a high quality of education.
- Due to the well-maintained law and order, Tbilisi is a safe place especially for girl students to study.
- As the education system in Georgia is highly efficient, it showcases a high literacy rate of 91%.
- Students get exposure to various cultures due to the vast amount of students coming from different countries who come to pursue MBBS in Georgia.
- The locals in Georgia are quite sociable and friendly towards international students, so students will feel comfortable in a new country.