South Kazakhstan Medical Academy (SKMA) Shymkent was founded in 1979. It was accredited and officially recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The university has a modern infrastructure for education and research. It always creates a modern basis for research and development. SKMA Kazakhstan is a brilliant medical school, which aims to provide high-quality medical and pharmaceutical education to students at all levels.
For many years the South Kazakhstan medical academy has been ranked as one of the leading medical Academies in Kazakhstan. US, Singapore, Europe, and Russia are academic partners. The Academy is known for its highly-qualified teaching staff and extensive laboratory and clinical base. SKMA is a coeducational higher education institution. The academy is accredited and officially recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan. The main mission of the Academy is to develop, disseminate, and preserved its treasured values. With 40 years of experience in medical training, South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is undoubtedly an international university.
In June 2006, the Academy received an international quality certificate ISO 9001-2001, in 2009 and 2012 SKMA successfully passed re-certification audits. In 2011, SKMA was accredited by science. In autumn 2013, the Academy successfully passed institutional accreditation in IQAA and nowadays SKMA trains specialists with higher education of pharmaceutical and medical profile in bachelor degree, magistracy and residency.
Affiliation and Recognition of South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is accredited by many medical bodies such as:
- WHO (World Health Organization) recognized
- MCI (Medical Council of India) recognized
- NMC (National Medical Commission) recognized
- Ministry of education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Why study MBBS at South Kazakhstan Medical Academy?
- No entrance exam for admission at the Academy.
- South Kazakhstan Medical Academy MBBS Fees is relatively not expensive as other medical institutes.
- Low-Cost tuition fees and affordable living costs.
- MBBS course in the English language.
- South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Hostels well-furnished (2 students per room).
- Availability of Indian food.
- The Medicine degree awarded by the South Kazakh medical academy is globally valid.
- Additional coaching for the FMGE test. FMGE is mandatory for all Indian students who graduated from foreign medical universities and want to practice in India.
- Various youth policies and government initiatives ensure continuous improvement and quality education for each student of the university.
- General medicine, dentistry or pharmacy is preferred by international students as their choice of study.
- South Kazakhstan university has the best and adequate academic infrastructure to ensure that the students get the best practical and theoretical knowledge in the university.
- There are tens of thousands of books in the university’s library on different subjects, thus this will help students during their medical course, the library is excellent.
- The South Kazakhstan state medical academy networks and academic exchanges with other best medical universities in Kazakhstan and other countries as well.
- There are guest lectures and interactions arranged for the students by the university.
- Several extracurricular activities are arranged by the university for the students, for their personality development.
Advantages of MBBS at South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
- South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is known for its highly-qualified teaching staff and extensive laboratory and clinical base.
- The Academy owns a complex consisting of buildings specially designed for laboratory studies, auxiliary services, lectures, practical classes, and research work.
- Since the academy was established a primal goal of the academy is training professionals with high qualifications, practical skills, having theoretical and fundamental knowledge in their field of study.
- The advanced and Modern infrastructure of the South Kazakhstan Medical Academy makes its students able to obtain the utmost practical exposure.
- University provides students with maximum assistance and builds them as top-notch medical professionals.
- South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is coming under the top medical universities in terms of quality education, practical knowledge, low-budget, multi-diversity, etc.