Frequently Answered QUESTIONS
- All universities are MCI listed and WHO approved.
- No capitation / No Donation.
- Guaranteed admission.
- Registrations and Reservation of Admissions: Rs.5000 & 12th mark sheet (Photo copy) only. Admission and Visa process will follow as per the schedule.
- AISPL Education will assist the entire Admission process in India and Abroad.
- On arrival students will be picked up from the airport by authorized representatives of the University and taken to the Hostel / University.
- Students will be introduced to seniors sent by AISPL Education, who will also guide them.
- Tuition Fees to be paid directly at the University in the respective country.
- In Ukraine and Russia we work with Government Universities only.
- Hostel will be provided by the University. 1st year is obligatory.
- Distance from Hostel to University approximately – 1 KM to 7 KMS
- 24 hour Security personnel and Security Cameras are also installed.
- Food: Indian mess is available and also self-cooking (common kitchen on each floor).
- Universities are well equipped with libraries as well as E-Learning links and material will be provided.
- Students will be given a private medical insurance as per the University Guidelines.
- In UKRAINE: 6 year residence card is issued for the student for the complete period of study.
- During the course MCI Guidance is also provided.
- Students are also eligible to appear for various licensing exams i.e. MCI screening also known as FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Examination), USMLE (USA), and PLAB in UK etc.